New Year’s Eve Is coming up fast and it’s not too late to join in on Seattle’s biggest parties. Call up some friends and plan your evening to the biggest celebrations of the year and be sure to start your evening right on a full stomach. Be sure to check out the extensive list of restaurants and their special event menus, all available here on Open Table, to view every participating restaurant in the city and surrounding areas, book your reservations soon, time slots are disappearing quickly.
- Chihuly Garden for the New Year’s Eve pARTy, if you’re looking for an upscale celebration in an incredible venue Chihuly Garden is the ticket to buy, they’ll set you back $250, but you’ll have an experience that you won’t forget. Set in the famous glass garden, you and the other guests have access to the exhibits from 8:00 – 10:00 p.m., ticket prices include appetizers, dessert, two drink tickets, live music and dancing to the Michael Benson Band, and a champagne toast at midnight. The grand finale of the evening is a breathtaking view of Seattle’s largest firework show at the Space Needle where you will watch from directly below, see them explode above the glass ceiling at the Gardens.
- The Pacific Science Center, kids aren’t the only ones who get to enjoy the Science Center, a NYE party for grown-ups is complete with adult science exhibits, laser shows, games, dancing, a DJ, champagne toast exclusive, views of the fireworks at midnight with music, dancing and drinks.
- Indulgence at MoPOP is touted as Seattle’s biggest New Year’s Eve bash, with 2,000 guests, four comedians will be performing, DJ’s, a Band, dancers, on three performance stages with access to most exhibits. Don your cocktail dresses and party attire, this is the largest dance party in town with tickets starting at $99 and VIP lounges and options available.
- Spend your evening in the fresh air, for free celebrating among others on the grounds of the Space Needle watching the fireworks show the park.
- Resolution is a massive dance party at the Wa Mu Theater, a line up of 18 artists will be playing dance music on three stages, the dress theme is white and gold, with VIP lounges and tables available, you don’t have to party with the masses.
- Go to a movie, at the Moulin Rouge! New Year’s Eve Party Sing Along, at the SIFF Cinema Uptown, opt for a more laid-back evening, sing along to Moulin Rouge in the theater with other musical lovers with champagne. Starting at 6:30 p.m. the movie gives you plenty of time to watch fireworks afterward.
- Sky View New Year’s Eve, go see the Space Needle’s new facelift, after a $100 million-dollar remodel, with the world’s only rotating glass floor and floor to ceiling glass viewing windows it’s worth a revisit. Come for appetizers, karaoke and cocktails in the sky while watching the fireworks from above. Tickets are $125 to enter for the evening.
- Blue Years Eve, at the Fremont Theater, is a comedy improv show that gets the audience involved in their storylines, coming up with on the spot humor to entertain the crowd with witty comedians and lewd humor all at a cozy little theater in Fremont. The show runs into the evening with a champagne toast, music, and dancing, tickets are $40.
The Seattle Center is the hub of this year’s festivities, just come down to enjoy the energy and sign off to 2018 among thousands of other Seattlelites for an evening you’ll remember.