People turn to American Classic Homes for the largest and most significant purchase of their lives. As a local family-owned Washington-based homebuilder, we take great pride in our reputation for superior quality and attention to detail ever since we started building homes in 1999. Our partners Robert Gladstein, Michael Gladstein, and Joel Mezistrano have more than 50 years of collective homebuilding experience in the greater Puget Sound Area. They understand that home quality and customer satisfaction are the keys to long-term success, which is why anyone can reach out and call any one of our partners, anytime.
Our communities and spot lot homes can be found throughout the greater King County area, including; Bellevue, Bothell, Issaquah, Kirkland, Newcastle, Mercer Island, Renton, Sammamish, and Seattle.
While there are a lot of builders to choose from, here are the top reasons why customers make the smart choice and purchase an American Classic Home:
- Value. American Classic Homes has one simple goal; provide more for less, while making the home buying process as easy as possible. We have the resources of a large homebuilder and the personal touch of a family-owned company. We don't play the bait-and-switch game - advertising stripped-down home models that require extensive upgrades and upcharges. As a community builder, we have volume purchasing power and efficient processes that result in the construction of full-featured homes for the same or lower cost per square foot as other area homebuilders. Our homes include:
- Well thought out floor plans
- High-end building materials
- Top-quality finishes and fixtures
- Professional-grade appliances
- Flexibility. The world is changing faster than ever. Our parents entertained in a formal living room. Today we gather in the great room, not straying too far from the kitchen. And your kitchen, of course, needs a large pantry to unload your mini-van full of Costco purchases. Advances in energy-efficient designs have also impacted what we build and how we build it. We have many home plans to choose from, including designs optimized for multi-generational families, suites for families that have extended guest visits, telecommuters, first-time home-buyers, and move-down buyers. As a local, family-owned builder, we can offer the flexibility to tailor your home in ways that the national builders cannot. We do not have stockholders to answer to. Benefits of working with us include:
- A unique "hands-on" approach that begins before you even purchase your home. Your first step is a no-cost, one-on-one consultation with an American Classic Homes representative to personalize your home, give you peace of mind and familiarize you with everything we provide.
- Each homebuyer is given the personal cell phone numbers of the company's partners ensuring you have the personal attention you deserve. This is something that national builders cannot offer!
- Quality Assurance. Quality begins with our team. Our staff of professionals have built thousands of homes in the Northwest and have been together for years. We maintain relationships with the very best sub-contractors and suppliers and we all work closely together to deliver you the perfect Northwest home. Before we hand you the keys to your new home, we will:
- Conduct a detailed walkthrough and inspection by our Director of Construction, Site Superintendent and your Customer Service Manager.
- We ensure that your new home is complete, clean, defect-free, and ready for you to move into.
- Should issues arise, you will have a dedicated team to respond to any concern.
- Quality Assurance Visits at 60 days and one-year ensure your satisfaction.
- Our online support system is available 24 hours/day to log requests.