To help answer some of your questions about the new home building process, we've provided answers to some of the most commonly asked questions. If you don’t see your question, please contact us and we will be happy to assist.
A Buyer/Builder Meeting will occur approximately after the Purchase & Sale contract is at mutual acceptance. This meeting will last approximately 1-3 hours. We highly recommend friends and children do not attend this meeting, so that the Buyers can focus on the exciting details of their new home. The purpose of this meeting is to go through the following details:
• Review the floor plan that you purchased
• Explain the American Classic Homes' construction process
• Personalization of your home including selection of options and upgrades
• Answer any questions you may have
Approximately five days prior to the official move-in date, a Homeowner Orientation and Inspection Walk Through takes place. Our goal at this meeting is demonstrate how your home works and to help you understand the care and maintenance your home will need. It is our goal to provide you with a defect-free home and ensure there are no unpleasant surprises on your move-in day. This meeting is your opportunity to identify any cosmetic issues in your home that may need to be corrected before you take possession of your new home.
This will depend on how far along in the construction process the home that you have chosen is. There are several opportunities to choose upgrades and options for your new home.
• If you are purchasing a home that has not begun construction (pre-sale), you have the full set of selection options available.
• If the home already has the foundation poured, some options may still available.
• Upon initiation of drywall, no changes or buyer selections will be allowed. At this point, most of the basic materials and procedures used in the construction process are ordered. These items are scheduled well in advance to make the construction process efficient. This allows us to build you a home with the maximum value at the very best price.